I’m a lecturer in the computational science group at the University of New England, where I research and teach Human-Computer Interaction and Software Engineering.
There’s a brief bio explaining how I came to be interested in HCI research from a software development background on my About page
I’m also the course coordinator for our undergraduate computer science degree.
For a list of my publications, please see any of these:
But note they tend to lag a little. Like most academics, I’m not a regular gardener of my homepages.
- COSC220 Software Engineering Studio
- COSC370 User Experience and Interaction Design
- COSC250 Programming Paradigms, with Matthew Cooper
- COSC360 Advanced Web Programming, with Matthew Cooper
- COMP393 Software Project Management
- COMP391 Advanced Web Technologies
- DECO2800 Design Computing Studio 2, UQ
- CSSE3002 The Software Process, UQ
- CSSE2003 Software Studio, UQ
Materials for some of these (and some “catch-up” mini-units) will be published publicly in the near future.